- A deep frame (we used an IKEA one)
- Wrapping paper
- Box frame sticker lettering (we got ours from Chop Doctor Vinyls
- Double sided tape
For the lettering we chose two very popular Christmas sayings “Let It Snow” and “Jingle all the way”. Based on those two sayings we got decorations that were left over from last year. Also we had fake snow and a silver star for one frame and mini baubles and bell for the other frame. These can cheaply be picked up from most pound shop’s.
- Cut the wrapping paper to the size of the back board then using double sized tape stick it down.
- Remove the glass and position the writing/sticker. You might want to take some time playing around with this bit to get the ideal position once stuck down clean the glass to remove any finger prints.
- Replace the glass and inner frame then simply fill with your decorations.
- replace backing and enjoy.