These are a great snack for lunch time and are very simple to make Or serve with some butternut chips and salad for a nice dinner the whole family will enjoy. They can also be made with different fillings.
You will need:
- 1/4 of ready made filo pastry (cut into 4 equal parts) then unrolled and cut in half again (you only need one half of this) and then in half again to make little square sheets.
- 15g Melted Butter
- 30g Protein Cheese grated
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 2 Eggs lightly whisk
- 3 Heck Sausages
- Pure sunflower oil spray
How to make:
- To start spray one spray of the sunflower oil into each of the muffin tin cups.
- Layer the filo pastry brushing with a little bit of the melted butter between layers. I used 4 layers per Tart.
- Add the sausages and cherry tomatoes dividing them between the 6. Once the fillings are in carefully pour in the egg mixture and top with the cheese. Season to personal taste
- Cook for about 15/20 mins in a pre heated oven.
The tarts can then be enjoyed hot or cold.